POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Random-Placement of Objects : Random-Placement of Objects Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:27:22 EDT (-0400)
  Random-Placement of Objects
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 9 Feb 2005 10:30:00
Message: <web.420a2c0a5473d9f07e561af90@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone. I need help. I have a scene in which I created an object, so
far it works. At the end of the scene I want to create a random-generated
number how often that object will be placed in the scene (minimum 10x,
maximum 20x), and I also want random-generated locations (x,y,z) and
rotation (again x, y, z axis). That I was not able to do successfully. Who
can help me? Thanks.